Come STAy at Buttermilk...
Click here to read about 2018 season internships!
Buttermilk Falls CSA is a 120 member CSA farm nestled among the forests and prairie lands of the beautiful St. Croix River Valley less than an hour from Minneapolis/St. Paul. Named after our pristine waterfall, Buttermilk Falls CSA offers members lovingly grown organic produce, a beautiful, natural site for retreats and an enlightening folk school.
Philadelphia Community Farm was one of the first Community Supported Agriculture programs in the midwest, and has hosted groups of all ages from far and wide for over 25 years. We are honored to be carrying on the tradition of biodynamic farming practices, living in community, and providing a site for essential nature-centered educational programs and retreats.
Thistledown Farm, Stillwater, MN still has ground beef and the September package available for any of you! You can visit their FaceBook Group to get acquainted with the farm. We will deliver with your box at no charge.
- Savory Chuck Roast (2-3 lbs.) Great in the crockpot with garden veggies - simmer all day and come home to great smells and dinner ready to eat.
- Top Round Steak (1.5 -2 lbs.) Steak Stroganoff over egg noodles or Stew never tasted so good!
- Lean Ground Beef (2 lbs.)
- Young Whole Chicken (3.5 lbs.) Think chicken and dumplings or chicken Wild Rice soup.
- Whole Young Muscovy Duck (3-5 lbs)
Package Total - $85; $70 without Duck. Email email@example.com to make arrangements.